125g fresh blueberries (see tip)
1x280g jar Mayver's Cacao Super Spread
1 cup Mayver's Smooth Peanut Butter
1/3 cup 100% pure maple syrup
2 tbsp. coconut oil
1 tsp. vanilla bean paste
1/3 cup Dutch-processed cacao powder
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1. Line any circular baking tray with baking paper and scatter 3/4 of the punnet of blueberries over the baking paper, reserving the last 1/4.
2. In a small saucepan, melt the Cacao Super Spread, peanut butter, maple syrup and coconut oil until combined.
3. Take off the heat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
4. Pour the fudge batter over the blueberries and using a spatula, gently spread out the batter over the berries, creating a rough circle. Drop the pan on the bench a couple times to even out the batter
5. Top the fudge with the remaining blueberries, gently pressing them into the fudge
6. Freeze for 3 hours or overnight, chop into small squares, triangles or whatever shapes you want!
Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 months
Tip - you can use 125g of raspberries, blackberries or chopped banana instead